BluePool Computer Services (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The information that we hold
- Contact data relating to individuals within your company.
- Information regarding your company’s order history placed with BluePool.
- Configuration information and administrative passwords regarding your information systems.
- We may hold passwords for your user accounts for on premise internal and external systems.
How we secure the information
- Information regarding your order history is held on our file server and is protected by our security systems.
- Configuration information and administrative passwords and held in an encrypted database. We do take protection of your data seriously and have put in place appropriate physical and technical measures to safeguard the information regarding the services we provide. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no information system is completely 100% secure.
How we use the information
We use the information to provide services directly to your company.
Sharing your information
We also may disclose your information to carefully selected business partners that provide services for or on behalf of us
We do not share any of your information with any other third parties unless we have been expressly granted permission by yourselves for the purpose procuring services.
How long do we hold the data?
Information we hold regarding your company and information systems will only be removed after the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service. Should your company cease to be a customer of BluePool we will keep your data no longer that is reasonably necessary.
You have the right to request details about the information we hold regarding your company. If you would like to make a request to access your information, please contact us in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you request deletion of personal \ company data this may affect the services we provide.